Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Proceeding SNPE provides direct open access to all articles on the principle that it makes research freely available to the public; support a greater global exchange of knowledge; and maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially in the field of education / community service.
- Everyone is free to reuse published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is granted;
- Opening up opportunities for potential benefits to society, this can raise the profile of the author's research.
Important Note: some articles (especially Reviews) may contain numbers, tables, or text taken from other publications, Prosiding SNPE does not own the copyright or right to re-license published material. Please note that you should ask the original copyright holder (usually the original publisher or author), whether or not this material is reusable.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.